Escaping Escaping

Wow, this sounds like it would be in a real Hollywood horror film! I like the whole myriad of different rhythmic patterns and all the creepy crescendos and build-ups!

erlendflatin responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words :)

JGH - "Keep it up, boy" JGH - "Keep it up, boy"

First of all, wow. The quality of the VST(s) you are using are absolutely amazing. The string instruments sound so beautiful and realistic; heck, they're even playing expressively! I really like the contrast between the cello and violin. Around 2:30, the whole mood changes and those accompaniment parts are just awesome, especially that background string melody.

JGHMusic responds:

Hello AliMaredia! Thank you for these kind words. I appreciate it so much. This is my favorite composition so far. Yes it is a pain trying to get these "instruments" to sound as needed. I will be working on more compositions like this one soon. I will soon be opening an Official website so stay tuned. : )

It's a pretty good waltz, but that lead's barrage of rapid fire notes kinda gets annoying after a while. The ending is pretty abrupt, but I feel like you could make this into a loop, so an ending wouldn't really matter. Overall, I liked it!

mrcoolisimo responds:

Oh yeah, it was meant to sound like the strumming of a mandolin, but now that you point it out that way, I cant unhear it haha. thanks for the input!

The Regatta March The Regatta March

Woah, this sounds really good. I can definitely feel the John Phillip Sousa vibe throughout the song! I like the trumpet fanfare you started the march out with and the overall trumpet melody is pretty good. Dat low brass counter-melody tho...it's pretty awesome. I can here some background brass a little, maybe some french horn? You can definitely bring that out! Also, I was hoping for more woodwinds, because it can add to the whole festive vibe of the song. The ending was a bit abrupt, and usually John Phillip Sousa ends his marches with a stinger. You didn't follow the general structure of a march, but that's totally okay, but I'll just tell you what it is anyway:

The Intro: which you did, and a lot of march intros are trumpet fanfares

The First Strain: which you had, which is good

The Second Strain: you had that too, but it's supposed to be a lot louder than the first strain

The Trio: a little quiet feature that sets the melody for the rest of the march

Out Strain: the finisher to the song, which usually has the melody of the trio, but is pretty loud and extra brassy.

Raisin Bread Anthem Raisin Bread Anthem

The beat is pretty interesting, the snares kinda give the song a marching band feel to it. I guess it makes it more like an anthem. The ending was kinda abrupt and I wish it was longer, but I have one question:

How does this song relate to raisin bread????

TheAudioGuy responds:

I might make an extended version some time. I encourage you to eat raisin bread while listening so you can have the full experience.

Solitude Solitude

It's very peaceful! I like the melody, it's unique and very interesting. There's a lot of potential in a song like this for more complexity, but it's nice that you've kept it simplistic.

God Speed Chicken Remix God Speed Chicken Remix

Hey dude, that's actually pretty good for your first audio submission. It is a little repetitive and there's a lot of potential for more complexity. I'll scout you, so keep up the good work and keep making music!

StrittyJrSr responds:

I have to agree that it is a bit repetitive, my friend pointed that out to me when I first submitted it. I definitely could've made it more complex, I have to get more familiar with Fruity Loops. I also checked out your work and I was wondering what you used to produce it? PM me if you have time. Thanks for leaving a review!

SiCk NiCk guitar solo SiCk NiCk guitar solo

First of all, make sure your guitar is properly tuned. You should also follow through on a lot of parts of your solo and make it more complex. A guitar solo is meant to show off your skill, so do so. If this is all your skill, I suggest practice.