Radiohead Creep Animated Radiohead Creep Animated

Pretty good and touching. I wish the audio quality was better, though.

bsymons responds:

I know I was disappointed with how badly the audio came through but I couldn't seem to get it any better than that. I replaced the audio track I originally used in animation with a better quality one but unfortunately the quality still came out poor. Any tips on getting good audio?

Madness Battle Generator Madness Battle Generator

That is pretty cool. Some of them are hilarious.

kkots responds:

Your score of 5 stars is hilarious. Really?
You're hoarding 'Save' points, mhm.

Megatron Orders a Soda Megatron Orders a Soda

Could be a lot better, but it is pretty nice.

Free Bernie Free Bernie

This isn't exactly my kind of game, but it seems pretty cool.

a creepy game DEMO a creepy game DEMO

It's an okay game.

Escaping Escaping

Wow, this sounds like it would be in a real Hollywood horror film! I like the whole myriad of different rhythmic patterns and all the creepy crescendos and build-ups!

erlendflatin responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words :)

JGH - "Keep it up, boy" JGH - "Keep it up, boy"

First of all, wow. The quality of the VST(s) you are using are absolutely amazing. The string instruments sound so beautiful and realistic; heck, they're even playing expressively! I really like the contrast between the cello and violin. Around 2:30, the whole mood changes and those accompaniment parts are just awesome, especially that background string melody.

JGHMusic responds:

Hello AliMaredia! Thank you for these kind words. I appreciate it so much. This is my favorite composition so far. Yes it is a pain trying to get these "instruments" to sound as needed. I will be working on more compositions like this one soon. I will soon be opening an Official website so stay tuned. : )

It's a pretty good waltz, but that lead's barrage of rapid fire notes kinda gets annoying after a while. The ending is pretty abrupt, but I feel like you could make this into a loop, so an ending wouldn't really matter. Overall, I liked it!

mrcoolisimo responds:

Oh yeah, it was meant to sound like the strumming of a mandolin, but now that you point it out that way, I cant unhear it haha. thanks for the input!